- GNU General Public License
- Add new property to show info about related context
- Move 'Import if no auto match' setting from AMCU to MF Setup and add to MF GUI options
- Allow edition of previously created filter expressions for views
- With multi part movies a "watched" event is send after each part
- person role should be removed from label2 in related persons view
- Internal IMDB person info grabber stopped working due to IMDB changes
- Random Fanart does not display when Reverse Person Names is enabled
- Some Person Image Files being saved in wrong directory
- Bluray from folder do not natively play with MP1.3alpha
- '&' not correctly displayed in Movie Titles and cover does not display in facade
- Rework of internal dialog handling
- navigation engine does have inconsistant behaviour for start settings
- Custom Movie Group Settings are not applied in GUI and Layout is not saved.
- Back navigation sets visibility condition too late
- MP language is not properly detected and used
- View Options context menu options do not work correctly for Group lists
- Download Person Images (selected film) displays on Main window context menu under Updates
- Grabber Interface - Detail tab : "Genre" should be "Category"
V6.0.1 Final Release:
- Create a new catalog (using AMC XML database format) - you don't need to have one already
- AMC4 support with extended fields - see Upgrade to AMC4 tutorial
- Ember Media Manager (EMM) support
- NFO import/export and delete (including covers/posters and fanart)
- Networks - new features including auto sync of config/settings to clients
- Views/Menu - customizable even within MyFilms GUI
- Blu-ray support in MP 1.3.0 + External Player for formats not supported by MediaPortal
- Persons/Actors info and images
- Search, sort or view by any field with new search features to find all related persons by role
- Cover manager to download and select the covers/posters you prefer
- Settings can be selected and changed within MyFilms GUI (in most cases)
- Multiple Users - in addition to watch status - user ratings, date watched, favorites and more are now supported per user
- Groups and Editions - auto detection and display features PLUS group/ungroup your movies from inside the GUI
- Scan/Import - improved auto matching - plus display of covers, IMDb IDs and links for manually matching films that cannot be auto matched more easily, plus many new options for importing such as fanart limits/resolutions, persons images or info downloads and more!
- 38 different grabbers - with online updates and major enhancements to Grabber Tool to modify or create new ones
- update by any field - even select multiple fields to update within MyFilms GUI (and avoid updating those you edit manually)
The My Films plugin allows you to combine the media center features of MediaPortal with the advantages of the movie catalog/database of your choice, like the popular freeware Ant Movie Catalog (AMC), EAX Movie Catalog, Personal Video Database, Ember Media Manager (EMM) or shareware catalogs like DVD Profiler, Extreme Movie Manager (XMM), My Movies, or Movie Collector (Supported catalogs).
My Films is intended to support users who already have invested time and energy to develop extensive movie catalogs using movie catalog software. It provides an ‘out of the box’ solution to allow you to begin using your movie catalog in MediaPortal without needing to rescan or re download your data and artwork. You may use your existing catalog and use it with My Films at once - or decide to create a new one with the help of My Films updater/importer tool.
The Setup Wizard presets most options for you so you can be using your database in MediaPortal in no time.
Check the many new additions we recently added with the release of My Films V6.0 on "What's new in V6.0" !
My Films incorporates as many advanced movie catalog features into MediaPortal as possible, such as:
- context related searching
- global filters
- local as well as online trailers
- multiple configurations for different databases or users
- custom display fields, views and sort orders
- centralized data on a network (with WakeOnLan support)
- downloading and adding fanart and covers for display in My Films
- downloading trailer to movie directory with OnlineVideos plugin
- Multi User Watch Status for both local users and your Trakt user name
- integration with Trakt , SubCentral (subtitles) and Browse the Web plugins
- Create local fanart from movie as mosaic, single image or movie snapshot
- and much more …
My Films integrates with other plugins such as OnlineVideos for online trailers; BrowseTheWeb for online links to related movie and actor/crew web info; Sub Central for subtitles and Trakt for online lists and recommendations.