Download MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 here!
This release contains many features which weren't included in the 0.2.1.0 Version because we wanted them to be more mature and stable.
From now on svn updates can only be used with this build!
Click on read more to see a list of important changes.
TV Movie Clickfinder 5.2 users, please see this post. A small bug crept into the release in the last minutes.
- Many GUI and skin improvements for more smoothness including some nice animations. (new recorded tv look, changed font, "watched" status, ...)
- New thumbnail handling with configurable quality & size options. Relying on locally cached thumbs MP should work much smoother especially in the music part.
- A completely re-written Home-Menu-Control offering skinners more flexibility.
- A completely re-written Powerscheduler - being fully event driven now.
- Music visualization support via MP's bass engine. Use lots of free Sonique visualizations with MediaPortal!
- The new lightning fast music tagreader supporting many more filetypes and tag fields.
- BASS supports Steinberg VST and Winamp plugins (experimental!)
- More easily sort your TV channels like you're used to with music playlists
- The Sudoku game has a highscore mode now
- Many fixes to bring the MyBurner plugin up to date - including DVD support
- A Dreambox TV plugin including its EPG
- Clickfinder supports the new 5.2 release (pls set "usedatabasedate" to >yes<)
- Some Web-EPG grabbers have been added / improved
- New autocropper plugin based on live picture with subtitle support
- Ability to deactivate unnecessary zoom modes