Due to some limitations in Windows Installer and the architecture of MPExtended and WebMediaPortal, the installation is a bit complex at this time. Please follow the installation guide to install
If you already have an earlier version of WebMediaPortal installed, you don't have to do anything special. Download the installer from our site, and execute it. Everything should be handled automatically.
- Download the installer from our site. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/mpextended.555/.
- The installer should be fairly straight-forward.
- When installation is completed, the webinterface should be running at http://localhost:8080/.
- By default, you can login with the username 'admin' and password 'admin'. You can create new accounts and delete the default account in the MPExtended Configuration program.
- If you use a multiseat setup, you can configure the install location of the services under the Settings menu too.