- Git for Windows (get the latest Full Installer)
- TortoiseGit (32bit or 64bit depends on your OS)
- Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (other commercial editions should also work) (actual PlatformToolset : Visual Studio 2015 (v140))
- Multibyte MFC Librairie(adds Multi-Byte Character support for 'dvblib' project)
- For Visual Studio 2013 : Visual C++ MFC MBCS Library for Visual Studio 2013 (deprecated)
- For Visual Studio 2015 and + : Enable (checking box ) the MFC installation during VS2015 setup
- YASM (32bit or 64bit depends on your OS - Explanation below)
- NuGet Package Manager for Visual Studio for support Nuget download (Managing Package for solution ), please check repo order ( see below)
- Windows SDK:
- Direct X SDK:
- NSIS (if you need to build an NSIS installer) (Use NSIS 2.46 version and not the latest one)
As an alternative you could first run the BuildInit.bat (located in the Git 'Build' directory) to download a package into your Git folder, which will be used instead of the VS add-on.
The order is important : the TeamMediaportal repo must be on top of the official nuget.org, if not, the build can not succes.
Windows nuget download files: https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/nuget/install-nuget-client-tools
Note: NSIS is only required if you wish to build an NSIS installer. You can clone, compile, build and run MP without NSIS.