The List layout is arguably the most popular layout. It is much like browsing a list view in Windows Explorer. It includes a small thumbnail (in most skins) of each item, the main title of the time, as well as additional information which can vary according to the feature, window or view you select. For example, in the Music Album view pictured below, the list displays both the album title as well as the artist name.
- Just scroll the list like you would in Windows Explorer. Press Enter to selelct or play a media file.
- Press the left arrow key, in most screens, to access the Menu.
- Press the right arrow key (in most skins) to access the Page Up/down buttons.
- From the first item, press the up arrow to jump to the last item
- From the last item, press the down arrow to jump to the first item