Table of Contents
Once you have completed Quick Setup, run MediaPortal for the first time and test your basic setup.
- Open the General settings menu and select Startup/Resume Settings
- Leave the default ticked items as they are and do the following:
- Put a tick in the "Autostart MediaPortal On Windows Startup" option, if you would like MediaPortal to start up on boot.
- Put a tick in the "Use alternative fullscreen Splashscreen)" if you wish.
- Put a tick in the "Keep MP Always on Top" option if you are having problems with MediaPortal losing focus during use.
There are several ways you can start MediaPortal:
To learn more about the standard features of the MediaPortal user interface and navigation, see Basics.
You should be able to access the menus for and view the following media: