BD-J (Java support for bluray) was added since 1.16 version (not all BD-J can be played but most of them), that means that menu access/navigation should now work for almost all Blu-Rays.
Description of Change
BD-J can be played but to make this works, JAVA installation must be done.
BD-j must work out-of-box after installation of Java, if not please read below about Variable Environnement define.
- Install the newest 32 bit (not 64 bit) version of the Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or at least the one confirmed working Java 8u151 x86 setup (current link : https://www.java.com/download/)
Old Java Release can be found here : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html
- BD-J based menus are supported - not all BD-J will be played but most of them, you can always use the Title based mode as fallbac
Advanced setting (Variable Environnement) :
- Setup your environment variables :
- Add an entry for JAVA_HOME to the path of your Java SE/JDK folder (below older Java version 1.7.0_17)
- Not all bluray with Java (BD-J) can be played (used title mode instead)
This page has no comments.