Play your existing playlists:
You can create video playlists or within MediaPortal.
You can even use music playlists you have created in another music program.
Display a Playlist
To display a playlist, access the Menu (left arrow key) and select:
- Current Playlist - contains any files you have added to your playlist since MediaPortal was started
- Playlists - lists any saved playlists
A special layout, the playlist layout, is supported in playlist views, like the Music playlist:
Of course, you may also display playlists using Icons or Big Icons layout as well.
- Layout - to display playlists in either the default Playlist layout, or in Icons or Big Icons layout
- Shuffle - to shuffle the order of items in the playlist
- Repeat - to repeat or loop the playlist
- Playlists - displays your list of saved playlists
- Save - to save the current playlist
- Clear - to clear the playlist
- Now Playing - to jump to the Now Playing Window