PureVisionHD 4.3 is designed for MP 1.1.0 Final and 1.1.1.
As there where some important changes (e.g. new logic for displaying media info and itemcount), it is highly recommended to use MP 1.1.0 Final or 1.1.1, otherwise you may encounter display errors.
PureVisionHD 4.3 supports the use of mouse, remote and partially touchscreen.
Changes from version 4.2:
- Introduction of new IntelliMenu (see forum thread)
- Bugfixing (e.g. MesFilms Details, MovingPictures grouping) and skin adaptation to latest plugin versions
- Partially new GFX (backgrounds, hovers, buttons)
- Changed position of PAUSE bars back to bottom
PureVisionHD 4.3 supports all standard plugins of MediaPortal 1.1.0 Finalplus:
- MP-TVSeries (220.127.116.117 with support of ClearArt and Recently Added)
- Moving Pictures (1.0.7)
- ForTheRecord (1.5.x)
- Fanart Handler (2.1.1)
- Media Slayer (1.1e)
- RSS and weather information on BasicHome (with MPInfoService 1.6)
- MyFilms (4.8c)
- FileExplorer (1.5.0)
- MyOnlineVideos (0.24)
- MyTrailers (18.104.22.168)
- Shoutcast (0.9.2)
- myLyrics (22.214.171.124)
- Worldmap (126.96.36.199)
- myDailyComics (0.2.5)
- myEmulators (3.1.1)
- Simon Says
- Global Search (1.7.0)
- Showtimes Plugin Suite V3
- mpNZB (1.07)
- MPInfoService (1.6), automatically installed
- Webbrowser (0.5), automatically installed
- MyEarthTV (0.4.1)
- ScoreCenter (1.2)
- Stocks and Indices (0.5.5)
- HTPCInfo (1.0.7), automatically installed
- MediaPortalWidgets, automatically installed
- RadioTime (0.6.3.0)
- MediaTip (0.4.6)
- WorldClock (0.4.0)
- Gecko Browser (0.1)
- Intelligent Frame Correction (2.0.2)
- Extensions (0.0.5.2)
- Windows Update Control (0.3.5)
As always, a BIG THX to all MP developers who made a BIG work, to all MP skinners (especially to Harley, cul8er, tgx, joz, joostzilla and PsychoReptile) and of course to all the contributors/testers on the PureVision forum who helped me to improve this skin (too many to name them all...).
Enjoy it - and please feel free to comment on it - especially errors!!!
Doubleclick on installation file PureVisionHD4.3.mpe1.
The skin cache will be cleared automatically.
Configure MP in Config\General to start MP using BasicHome.
Enable the plugins via MP Config (especially MPInfoService and HTPCInfo).
And now: Enjoy MP 1.1.0 Final or 1.1.1 with PureVisionHD 4.3!
This page has no comments.