WOL-PowerManager, allows you to specify diffrent computers in your network that will automatically be woken-up over LAN when you enter a predefined plugin-window in Mediaportal. If you have stored your movies, series, music or other files on a NAS or server, WOL-PowerManager will give you a fully automatic opportunity to awake your network storage if needed and turn it into standby when it will not be used. This will save a lot of power and reduce your energy costs.
Please Note: First, you have to activate the Wake On LAN (WOL) feature on your server to get this plugin running correctly. This procedure is described in the wiki.
* fixed: Text Alignment on BatchPath?-Control
* fixed: Text gets cropped on different controls
* The version implements the new bugfix of GJC for the SocketException-bug. Hopefully this has been fixed now ;-)
* The IP and Subnet mask is now also configurable. You can also configure the WOL-Port. THX to Guzzi!
* I implemented the feature request of Luca Brasi (issue). It's now possible to add a batch/executable to the wake-up process.
There are two ways to start the Executable:
---->ADDITIONALLY. This will run the exe right after the WOL-Packaga has been sent.
---->INSTEAD, this one will skip sending a wol-package and just run your batch.
* fixed: Ping should now work on all machines.
* added: Servermonitor - shows Online/Offline state of your servers on supported skins.
* added: WOL on Mediaportal startup
* added: adjustable timeout for WOL
* added: manual wake up while in GUI
* added: generic plugin support
* added: support of multiple servers for one plugin
* reworked: whole configuration-form
* solved: error starting configuration under XP-systems
* Wake up Server when entering a specified plugin-windows
* Possibility to set up more than one server
* Supported plugins: MovingPictures?, TVSeries, my Music, my Videos, my Pictures, my TV