- GNU General Public License
Updated supported versions to include MP1.4
Updated supported versions to include MP1.3 ALPHA
Lots of code cleanup
List building bug fixes
Addition of statistics window
All context menu options are now working (delete included!)
Better looking skin and background
Context menu options
Clicking a torrent brings up details
Percentage and peer details on main screen
Code tidy up
Start/Stop options work, but currently only global to all torrents.
Fixed timer issues
Slightly improved list coding to handle paused torrents and removed torrents.
Added auto refresh of torrent list (interval defined in configuration)
Added a very basic list of torrents and % complete (buggy)
Added support for RPC authentication
Initial Pre-ALPHA Release
mp-transmission is a plugin for Mediaportal to display and administer BitTorrent downloads running on Transmission servers using RPC. Now updated to a release version status as most bugs are cured and the plugin is functional.
The plugin currently gives you the following:
- Display a list of currently active and paused torrents (with transfer summary)
- Provides the ability to manage torrents (remove/pause/resume)
- Displays transfer details about each torrent when the item is selected
- Provides statistics for the Transmission server (current and cumulative)
I am now working to get torrent search and add working. More to follow!
- Pressing "back" at the exact moment of refresh causes duplicate torrents in the list, however this is corrected at next refresh interval.