BD-J (Java support for bluray) was added in this version (not all BD-J can be played but most of them), that means that menu access/navigation should now work for almost all Blu-Rays.
Description of Change
BD-J can be played but to make this works, JAVA installation and environment variables need to be added (eg. JAVA_HOME).
- Install the newest 32 bit version of the Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or at least the one confirmed working 7 and/or 8 (current link : https://www.java.com/fr/download/)
- BD-J based menus are supported - not all BD-J will be played but most of them, you can always use the Title based mode as fallback
To be confirmed :
- Setup your environment variables :
- Add an entry for JAVA_HOME to the path of your Java SE/JDK folder (below older Java version 1.7.0_17)
- Not all bluray with Java (BD-J) can be played (used title mode instead)
This page has no comments.