EPG data are usually present at:
TV Server has the ability to grab EPG data from the DVB Stream
More information can be found in Configuration Tools > TV-Server Configuration > DVB EPG
EPG Collector is a 3rd party command line utlity for generating an xmltv file
- EPG grabber for DVB and ATSC broadcast data
- Processes EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MHW1 and 2, FreeSat, PSIP, Dish Network and Bell TV Extended EPG
- Supports DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C, ATSC terrestrial or cable and Clear QAM
- DiSEqC support for 2 - 16 port switches plus custom commands.
- EPG Centre GUI for setting up parameters with comprehensive tuning files
- Creates XMLTV compliant file or imports to 7MC and DVBViewer
- DVBLogic TVSource plugin for seamless collection
- Metadata lookup to enhance broadcast data
This page has no comments.