The Home Plugin displays the standard or classic Home screen (formerly known as MyHome)
Note: The Home plugin cannot be disabled as it is required for the Home screen to display.
As of MediaPortal 1.2.0 you can choose which home screen you wish to use, see Configuration > General > Skin
Using the Home plugin you can:
- Choose to display the Plugins window or not
- Fix the Scroll bar on the Home screen (i.e. set its default position)
- Enable or disable animations in a skin - Default = enabled
- Select date and time display formats
- Change the order of display of pluglins or items on the Home or Plugins screen
The Home plugin is used most often to set date and time display formats.
For instructions on configuring these options, see: Configuration > Plugins > Home
This page has no comments.