Create a slideshow of your photos
Select a folder, or create a folder with just the photos you wish to display as a slideshow.
Add a music playlist, called folder.m3u, in the same folder as the photos for your slideshow. The music will start to play as soon as the picture slideshow starts.
Create a Slideshow
Use the Pictures menu, or the context menu (F9 or Info/More remote button) and select either Slideshow or R. (recursive) Slideshow
Slideshow - just the pictures in the open folder will be shown as slideshow
R. *Slideshow* (recursive slideshow) *-* pictures in the open folder, then pictures in "child" folders will be shown as slideshow
Control Your Slideshow
While viewing your slideshow, you may use remote buttons to:
- Zoom Slides - Channel Up/Down
- Zoom levels - number keys (on numberpad) 1-9
- Pan/Scan - arrow keys when picture is zoomed
- Next Slide - right arrow key
- Prev Slide - left arrow key
See Keyboard Shortcuts for the equivalent keys on your keyboard.
You may also use F3 on your keyboard for Picture Properties, and F9 or Info/More remote button for a context menu
You can customize your slideshow and use a number of different effects:
- Speed - the length of time a picture displays
- Transition Time - the length of time for the transition effect
- Ken Burns effect - pan and scan effect
- Ken Burns Speed - the speed of the effect
- X-fade transitions - fading effect as slides change
- Random transitions - varied transition effects
- Repeat/loop slideshows - repeat the slideshow
- Auto shuffle slideshow - display slides in random order
See: Settings > Pictures to enable these effects within MediaPortal
You may also configure these settings in Configuration > Pictures
This page has no comments.