TV Movie ClickFinder is a reliable and feature rich application supplying you with EPG data for german TV channels. The ClickFinder Plugin maps this data to your MediaPortal TV channels.
- MediaPortal and the TV server are installed.
- A constant Internet connection to receive EPG updates.
Installation of TV Movie ClickFinder
Download the latest version of TV Movie ClickFinder from the http://www.ewe-software.de/download.html#tvmovieclickfinder and start the installation by running setup.exe.
On Windows 7 OS, don't install Tv Movie Clickfinder in your ProgramFiles folder, that causes UAC problems. For example, install the software under C:\TvMovie\.
The free version of TV Movie ClickFinder gives you 8 TV channels. The premium version (12,99€ / year) has amongst others the following advantages:
- up to 170 TV channels
- full EPG data for the next two weeks
Configuration of TV Movie ClickFinder
- If you decided to go for the premium version you have to activate your account.
- Open Datei/Freischalten, click Weiter, Benutzerkonto nutzen and enter your username and password.
- Under Datei/Einstellungen/Senderauswahl you can now extend the list of TV channels to your needs.
- To get your first EPG entries just click on Datei/TV-Datenupdate.
- To make the application update your EPG data continuously and in the background configure it under Datei/Einstellungen/TV-Update as follows:
Make sure that the TV Timer application is set to start with Windows (this is the default setting). Otherwise you won't get further EPG updates.
Plugin Configuration for TV-Server
Note: This section applies to you if you did install the TV server along with MediaPortal.
- Enter the TV Server Management Console.
- Navigate to the plugins section and activate the TV Movie ClickFinder plugin:
- Enter the plugin configuration and activate Enable import from TV Movie database.
- You can configure some settings in the Import options
- In the Map channels tab you can now map the TV Movie channels to your MediaPortal channels.
- To do so click on the left list a MediaPortal channel and perform a double click on the according channel in the right list. The result should look like this:
- After having mapped all of your channels switch back to the Settings tab and click Import now.
- Configuration is now finished, (re)start MediaPortal and enjoy.
Known Problems / Troubleshooting
- None so far.
Discussion / Support