The Top Bar allows quick access to navigation and playback controls, particularly when using a mouse or touch screen.
Access the Top Bar
The Topbar displays at the top of the window frame if you move your mouse there, or touch it on a touch screen.
In many skins you can navigate to the Topbar by pressing the up arrow on your remote when highlighting the first button in a Menu.
- 1. Back: This option brings you back to the screen you have come from.
- 2. Home: Navigates to your Home Screen.
- 9. Background: This option allows you to display the currently playing video or TV Channel in the background of the home screen.
- 10. Close: This option will close MediaPortal and bring you back to the Windows Desktop.
- 11. Shutdown: Opens the Shutdown Menu:
Note: The Restart MediaPortal and Exit MediaPortal options are new as of v 1.3.0.
- 3. Skip Backward
- 4. Rewind
- 5. Play or Resume
- 6. Stop
- 7. Fast Forward
- 8. Skip Forward
For details on these functions and how they work with different media files, see Keyboard Shortcuts.
Disable or Configure AutoHide Settings
To disable the Topbar or configure the autohide settings see Configuration > Plugins > Topbar.
This page has no comments.