Download, select and change the movie cover image you wish to display for your film using the Cover Manager (as of v 6.0.0).
When you import or update films (via AMC Updater), My Films offers a variety of ways to 'grab' covers:
- Use a grabber script that grabs covers from the source site (note IMDB-Full grabs bigger covers from IMDb sub-pages)
- Use a grabber script that grabs data from one site and covers from another (e.g. IMDB-TMDBcover)
- Use one grabber script to grab data and another grabber script to update covers from your preferred site.
However, as of v 6.0.0 My Films includes a Cover Manager to simplify the process of getting just the cover you want!
Although AMC and other catalogs may only support a single cover, My Films allows you to grab covers from various sites and select, or change the cover when you get bored with it!
As of v 6.0.0, My Films introduces a new Cover Manager to download additional covers, and select or change the cover you wish to display.
You may access the Cover Manager from the Context menu in either Main or Details window
Simply select a cover in the list, then press OK/Enter to change it to the default cover that will display in My Films.
Cover Manager Menu
Press the left arrow to view the main menu for Cover Manager:
- Layout - select Icons, Big Icons or Filmstrip (shown above) layout
- Filter - filter covers by size/resolution
- Download Covers
- Download single Cover - displays the grabber scripts available that can download covers - only downloads one cover
- Download multiple Covers - displays the grabber scripts available that can download multiple covers
- Download Covers (TMDb) - downloads all covers from TMDb
Cover images are stored in the folder you select for Cover images in Artwork Setup. The file names are similar to fanart images in the fanart folder, (e.g.
Context Menu (Select Default, Delete covers, etc.)
- Download Covers - opens the same same as those when you select the Download covers option from the main menu
- Delete Covers - opens a sub-menu for delete cover options (see below)
- Filter Covers - opens the same filter sub-menu as the main menu Filter option (see above)
- Delete movie cover from DB -
- Delete all [Low, Medium, High] - delete the covers by filter (resolution/size)
- Delete selected cover - delete only the cover currently selected in the list
- Delete all except currently selected - delete all covers except the cover currently selected in the list
This page has no comments.