Plugin allows to search and download torrents. It also allows user to control torrent downloads.
uTorrent and its web service is required for a torrent functionality.
Features * Control uTorrent from MediaPortal * Search torrents from various search engines (currently mininova, thepiratebay and demonoid supported) * Search from multiple search engines same time. * Possibility to add your own sites to the plugin (documentation still missing) * RSS feeds * Automatic downloading from RSS feeds (regular expression matching) * Skins: StreamedMP, Avalon, Black Glass, Black Glass HD, Black Glass Nova, Black Glass Nova HD, Frrames, DefaultWide
Mediaportal 1.3.0 alpha compatibility
Avalon, Black Glass, DefaultWide, Frames skin files
TorrentAdded, TorrenRemoved, TorrentCompleted notification
Custom update timer
Atom feeds support
Problem with SkinProperties intialization
Constant refreshing TorrentDetals
Screens navigation logic
Selected item remembering
Call with parameter feature to allow other plugins use MyTorrents search.
* Mediaportal 1.2.0 support
* Ability to download plugin from MPEI and Extension plugin
* uTorrent 3.0 support
* Change torrent downloading location (only if utorrent is local)
* Automatic and manual codepage detection in search results
* New main menu design
* Hiiden menu
* Downloading from trackers with authorization (thx throgwar)
* Bug with torrent by labels count
* Optional use of categories
* If the client is running on the same machine as MP, it is possible now to control it, e.g. starting, reconnecting to its interface, stoping, restarting
* control the settings of the torrent client, like mentioned in the last post
- Added: Possibility to start, stop, pause and resume all torrents.
You can access these commands from the main view.
- Bugfix: If torrent title contains tags, those are removed. Fixes mininova search problem.
- Added: Possibility to configure plugin name.
Install this version, start plugin once. The go to check your MediaPortal.xml, search for
Torrent.PluginName. Modify it to suit your needs.
- Added: Ratio to torrent details view.
- Added: Torrent download cache added. Same torrent will not be downloaded
over and over again anymore. Reduces lots of torrent downloads
with RSS feeds especially.
- Changed: Renamed skin files from MyTorrents* to MP-MyTorrents*. Fixes conflict with
older MyTorrents plugin.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with labels containing '\' character.
- Bugfix: Hopefully fixed problem with torrent size reporting. This is related Windows
locale settings and not possible to verify the fix properly.
- Modified: Way how MyTorrents sends .torrent files to uTorrent changed.
Now should work better with all sites.
- Bug fix: Torrent details view refreshed properly.
- Added: You can filter search results. Filter is regular expression, for example;
- Added: Filelist under torrent details view
- Added: Possibility to change torrent label from torrent list or torrent details view
- Added: Possibility to combine search engines, see MyTorrents.xml
- Bug fix: Icon priorities fixed.
- Changes in MyTorrents.xml:
Every url must be full url. Baseurl removed.
Tracker authentication parameters moved under
must match a tracker under
- Changed: RSS updating is done on background thread
- Added: Ability to update RSS channels manually from RSS and from Watchlist views
- Some bugs squashed
- Some changes I already forgot.
- Added: Icons to RSS item list and torrent search list. Icon is configurable, check mytorrents.xml in configuration folder.
- Added: Support to combine RSS feeds, check mytorrents.xml
- Added basic support for form based login. Works with demonoid just fine