The zipped file contains channel logos for North Carolina over-the-air TV stations in Raleigh (and surrounding areas). The file names correspond to the local call sign (e.g. WRAL), and are meant to be used with digital recording software, such as:
Pretty much any DVR program that allows you to import channel logos (usually by adding them to a specified subfolder of the application) should be able to display these files.
Depending on how your DVR software handles call signs, you may need to alter the file names individually so they match what is listed in your EPG. i.e. : WRAL-TV.png might have to be renamed WRAL-HD.png
1. WNCB-LD is a little odd, as it’s the call sign for multiple channels with different numbers (16.1-16.7), so I included all the channel logos, and named the files accordingly (e.g. WNCB-LD Estrella TV.jpg ). If it’s wrong for you, just rename the correct one to: WNCB-LD.png 2. The logos were tested using NextPVR with the "default" skin, so they might look VERY different depending on the software/skin you’re using.
3. I’ll try to update the pack as I notice changes. If you have any suggestions please contact me, and I’ll fix things ASAP.
4. Big thanks to team-mediaportal.com for hosting these logo packs!!!
*These logos are entirely the property of their respective owners*
Raleigh, NC Over-the-Air Logo Pack
- Added WRAZ 3 "test pattern"
- Made minor tweaks to the logo pack description at team-mediaportal.com
- Added chandelog.txt to Zip file