Streamed MP is a port of Team Razorfishes skin Mediastream created for XBMC, over to the popular open source HTPC Application MediaPortal. StreamedMP is a close port, however there are some new views/layouts included with the skin that will keep the fanart fans happy. This skin has also been designed with ease of use in mind, with a custom menu generator included to make creating menus suited to your setup extremely easy. All of this is wrapped up in a nice installer that installs the latest stable version of several plugins including the the two very popular plugins MP TV-Series and Moving-Pictures.
* Added support for Trakt v5.3.0. Many improvements and new features added.
* Removed 'Top Album Tracks' from the default Music NowPlaying window.
* Fixed second label on the 'Similar Tracks' list in the Music NowPlaying window.
* Fixed an overlap of text in the MyLyrics scrolling text and the page button.
* Added support for MediaInfo icons in the My TV OSD (MediaPortal 1.11+ required).
* Updated MediaInfo icons for more resolutions and codec support.
* Added ComSkip / Chapter Markers in the Video OSD, Thanks to @fischy67 and @Kui.
* Added Volume overlay required for MediaPortal 1.9+.
* Fixed an overlap of information in the IMDb site util in OnlineVideos.
* Updated Editor to support OnlineVideos v2.0.0 (be sure you're running this version).
* Updated translations from Transifex.
* Updated My Films to support v6.1.0.
* Added new dialog for Box-set covers in MyFilms.
* Added Multi-Select dialog for MyFilms, allows user to select which fields for update when grabbing internet details.
* Fixed a few minor visibility issues when navigating My Films if data is not available.
* Fixed overlap of 3rd label in the list layout of My Films facade e.g. ratings in OnlineViews or Special edition tags. Will now only be displayed when browsing in 'Big List Layout'.
* Fixed ugly labels appearing in MovingPictures when all movies are filtered out from view.
* Fixed a overlap of text in the Multi-Select dialog for really long text.
* Added custom dialog for Trailers selection, dialog is wider and includes page count labels.
* Added Trailers button to Trakt Show/Season/Episode and MP-TVSeries windows.
* Updated translations from Transifex.
v3.0.0 (MediaPortal 1.7 -1.9 Only)
* Updated support for MediaPortal 1.7.
* Fixed position of watched icon in MovingPictures Details view. Also replaced Genre with Tagline when in Full Fanart view.
* Added Release Date to MovingPictures details view.
* Removed support for RoundedCovers from skin, the option is still available and will be used for a future re-work of the setting.
* Added Trailer button to Trakt Movie windows.
* Added support for Trailers plugin in ShowTimes GUI.
* Added support to jump into Trailer Settings from MovingPictures Details view.
* Added a notify dialog logo for Trailers plugin.
* Added a notify dialog logo for Last.FM plugin.
* Added Auto DJ option to My Music and Music Playlist Hidden Menus.
* Added new plugins for selection in the BasicHome Quick Select list for easier editing.
* Added 'Settings' button to Rockstar GUI.
* Added icons to OnlineVideos details list. Most movie trailers contain thumbnails specific to the trailer, its good to display these on the list as there is no other room for them.
* Fixed dialog ID in LastFM notify dialog. Thanks HomeY.
* Fixed a logging issue when getting the Most Recently Added for BasicHome.
* Fixed progress/spin button positions in MyLyrics after 1080P conversion.
* Fixed Category images in OnlineVideos iTunes/IMDb sites. For some reason something changed to stop working in a new version of OV and/or MP. Reworked logic to be compatible.
* Fixed music overlays on basichome, standard home and common overlays in plugins not always showing thumbnail of current album/artist.
* Updated MovingPictures rate dialog to be compatible with v1.6.
* Updated the BasicHome editor executable to .Net 4.0. Will now be compatible with MP 1.6 when launched from desktop shortcut and auto-generate from Installer/patch.
* Updated plugin libraries to latest compatibility for MP 1.6.
* Changed the position of 'Trakt' in the default BasicHome plugin sub-menu.
* Changed default setting for Rounded Covers to Off.
* Removed scrobble items in MyMusic Playlist Hidden Menu.
THE BEST EXTENSION EVER MADE..... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MAGIC
Really like this skin, I was perfectly happy using the default Titan skin until the recent update of MP, now there is no skin editor. I, like a lot of people, use Moving Pictures and MP-TVseries and I like to have links to them in the main menu rather than having to go through the plugin link. StreamedMP gives me this back. I also find the skin just really easy to customize and use.
In no particular order:
It looks great, especially configured with fanart
Once configured to taste it is very easy to navigate
Menu configuration is extremely powerful
Upgrade notifications are automatic and it's easy to upgrade from within MP
The StreamedMP team are very very quick to release fixes and it's clear that the skin is extremely well supported
With a little time invested you can make this skin do just about anything you want. The Menu editor is well worth the time to figure out every option. This skin looks amazing and if you use the horizontal graphical menu it leaves the majority of the screen free for fanart to be displayed.
For MovingPictures fans it works perfectly straight out of the box, if you use MyFilms it takes just a tiny bit more work to tune, but hopefully there is integration with MyFilms fanart, and latest movies added coming in a future version.
I searched for quite some time for a good 16x9 skin. I'm also an avid movie fan and needed a way to organize and present my movie collection. StreamedMP incorporates the most popular plugins and is super easy to install, configure and upgrade. When I setup my home theater pc I install MP, StreamedMP, SAF and I'm done! They even built in an updater so you can grab skin updates after installation. Well done! I forgot to mention the excellent support. Thank you!
As a design rating always depends on personal taste, it may vary but it definitely hits my taste.
Apart from the beautiful look, the automated updated function is the best I've seen so far. From inside the settings menu in MediaPortal itself, updates for the skin an the most important plugins are installed automatically. So no need to get out of MediaPortal to install updates.
The design options dialogue might be a bit overwhelming for starters, but it is definitely worth the time to play around with.
This Skin deserves nothing less than excellent rating!
I have been using it for more than 6 months and upgrading, installing and using has never been more beautiful and smooth as this skin.
The best out there, compliments to the developer(s)!
MediaPortal fan from the very first version, I've tried hundred (!) of skins.
I must admit this is one of the most complete, most readable, most configurable & most beautiful skin I've seen.
Very good job, guys !
Start the StreamedMP config and it allows for a simple basic set-up. But once you start to delve into the config and play around it has masses of user functionality and masses of plugins which work. I've tried Blue3 WS; Maya; BlackGlass & PureVision HD. This is most configurable I've come across.
Great skin, really a lot to adjust - wish I could see settings effect beforehand
Really great skin, even it is pretty dark. I haven't understood all the adjustments so what I'd wish is that on the choices of setting that for each choice an example is shown. e.g. when pausing live or recorded TV the channel logo is way too big and I want to have it much smaller. I have not yet found out what setting I have to adjust to get the desired size. Thanks for the skin !
I wanted to provide a viewpoint of that of the novice individual. When i first tried out MediaPortal skins were first on my list of things to look for. I tried varying skins but I found StreamedMP one of the simplest to get up and running like the screen shots show. Plus Ltfearme and the others work with plugin developers so there skins work in my opinion near flawless.
I have been a fan for over 18 months and will continue to use this package until... well forever :)
Great skin. It looks great and the most important plugins are included. For a MediaPortal beginner like me it saved me a lot of time to find and explore all the "important" plugins.
In my opinion this Skin should be shipped with the MediaPortal package. That would be very helpful for beginners
A nice looking skin -- probably my second favorite. However, it is has an aggressive installer which adds numerous extensions. I found it very difficult to uninstall completely. (After considerable time and frustration, I am going to have to try a complete uninstall of MediaPortal and all extensions in order to get my old setup back.)
Unless you are certain this is the only skin you will ever want to use, I personally, would not risk installing it.
The installer has checkboxes for each plugin/extension and is completely optional for user to install. There is also an Uninstaller for the skin.
This is one of the most complete and actively developed skins for MediaPortal out there!
It is customizable in many ways (different layouts, home menu editor), comes with the most used must-have plugins (TV Series, Moving Pictures) and offers a comfortable update function inside the MediaPortal GUI.